Important Notes for Newly Admitted Students
- Introduction of HKBU Campus
- Government's Vaccine Pass Requirements
- Taught Postgraduate
- Research Postgraduate
Buzz, the new Chatbot Trainee of the Graduate School, is pleased to help you with common issues about postgraduate studies at HKBU, such as application procedures, offer acceptance, student visa, admission/registration and information on obtaining your academic record of the HKBU postgraduate studies.
Please click here to have a chat with Buzz!
Eligible student can submit an application online or renew your "Student Status" via the following links:
> Download MTR Mobile App
- For application details, please refer to the MTR Video Tutorial, Communication Kit and leaflet.
- For queries, please call MTR hotline 2881 8888
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 6:00 pm; Saturdays, 8:30 am to 1:00 pm (except Sundays and Public Holidays)
With effect from 28 December 2021, the Immigration Department (“ImmD”) of the Hong Kong SAR Government has implemented the “e-Visa” arrangement to replace the sticker-type physical label for an entry visa/permit.