Doctor of Philosophy / Master of Philosophy (School of Chinese Medicine)
School of Chinese Medicine
Study Mode Full-time / Part-time
Tuition Fee HK$42,100/year / HK$84,200/year
Cut Off Date 15 Apr 2023
Year of Entry 2023 September
Tuition FeeHK$42,100/year (UGC-funded)
HK$84,200/year (Full-time Self-funded)
HK$42,100/year (Part-time Self-funded)
Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Philosophy
Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme
We invite candidates from all cultural and ethnic backgrounds, with evidence of academic excellence, research ability and potential, and good communication, interpersonal and leadership abilities to apply for full-time PhD study under the Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS). HKPFS is established by the Hong Kong Research Grants Council (RGC) with an aim to attract the best and brightest students from all over the world to pursue their PhD studies in Hong Kong. Applicants for admission to our PhD programmes via HKPFS will concurrently be considered for our regular research postgraduate programmes.
To learn more about the details, please click here.
Important Application Dates for Academic Year 2023/24
|Regular Research Postgraduate Programmes||Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme|
|Application Start Date||1 September 2022||1 September 2022|
|Regular Round Deadline||1 December 2022||1 December 2022|
|Clearing Round Deadline||15 April 2023||-|
Since the admission offers are highly competitive and subject to quota availability, applicants are strongly advised to familiarise themselves with the application details at the following links and make applications as early as possible.
|Regular Research Postgraduate Programmes||https://gs.hkbu.edu.hk/admission/research-postgraduate-programmes/application|
|Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme||https://gs.hkbu.edu.hk/admission/hong-kong-phd-fellowship-scheme/application|
Contacts (852) 3411 firstname.lastname@example.org http://scm.hkbu.edu.hk
Biomedical Sciences/Chinese Medicine/ Translational Medicine / Pharmacy in Chinese Medicines
• Cancer and Inflammation Research
• Translational Medicine in Bone and Joint Diseases
• Clinical Research in Integrative Chinese Medicine
• Translational and Clinical Research in Parkinson's Diseases and Other Neurodegenerative Diseases
• Development of Preventive and Therapeutic Approaches for Renal Diseases
• Authentication, Standardisation and Quality Assurance of Chinese Medicines
• Integrated Bioinformedicine and Translational Science
• Precision Medicine and Innovative Drug Discovery
- The above information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice. Hong Kong Baptist University reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in case of any dispute.
- Please note that a non-refundable admission confirmation fee, including the first instalment of tuition fee plus other administrative fees must be paid upon acceptance of the admission offer.