Doctor of Philosophy/Master of Philosophy (School of Chinese Medicine)
School of Chinese Medicine
Study Mode Full-time/Part-time
Tuition Fee HK$42,100/year (FT UGC-funded) HK$84,200/year (FT Self-funded) HK$42,100/year (PT Self-funded)
Cut Off Date 15 Apr 2020
Hotline: +852 3411-5387
Fields of Study
Biomedical Sciences/Chinese Medicine/ Translational Medicine / Pharmacy in Chinese Medicines
• Cancer and Inflammation Research
• Translational Medicine in Bone and Joint Diseases
• Clinical Research in Integrative Chinese Medicine
• Translational and Clinical Research in Parkinson's Diseases and Other Neurodegenerative Diseases
• Development of Preventive and Therapeutic Approaches for Renal Diseases
• Authentication, Standardisation and Quality Assurance of Chinese Medicines
• Integrated Bioinformedicine and Translational Science
• Precision Medicine and Innovative Drug Discovery
Application Deadlines for Academic Year 2020-21:
1st Deadline: 1 December 2019
2nd Deadline: 15 April 2020
Since the admission offers are highly competitive and subject to quota availability, you are strongly advised to make application as soon as possible.
- The above information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice. Hong Kong Baptist University reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in case of any dispute.
- Please note that a non-refundable admission confirmation fee, including the first instalment of tuition fee plus other administrative fees must be paid upon acceptance of the admission offer.