The HKBU Graduate School supports the development of strategic directions and provides central administration for the University’s research efforts and postgraduate education. We are committed to fostering academic and research excellence to enhance and sustain our global significance as a research-led liberal arts university and to connect with the communities in Hong Kong and beyond. To achieve optimal results and create synergy and leverage across the University, the Graduate School performs a wide range of functions:
- Develop and oversee University policies for research and postgraduate studies for sustainable development.
- Facilitate international, interdisciplinary and inter-institutional collaborations to advance research and graduate education.
- Promote quality research and innovation from multiple dimensions: policy support, strategic funding, data management and new initiatives.
- Provide central research administration: compliance, coordination, liaison, and analysis and reporting.
- Serve as home base for the graduate community in the aspects of regulations, admission, progression and graduation.
- Support the management and ongoing review of all postgraduate programmes to ensure their quality and consistency.