Master of Science (MSc) in Green Technology (Energy) (Approved Programme under UGC's Targeted TPg Programmes Fellowships Scheme)
Study Mode Full-time: 1 year; Part-time: 2 years
Tuition Fee HK$110,000/programme
Cut Off Date 24 Jul 2022
Year of Entry 2022 September
Application Start Date 30 Sep 2021
Application Deadline 7 Jun 2022 (non-local)
24 July 2022 (local)
Programme DirectorProf Jeffrey HUANG
|Units Requirement||30 units|
|Required Courses||12 units|
|Elective Courses||12 units|
|Study Curriculum||The study curriculum may change from time to time. Applicants may make reference to the programme website or the University Student Handbook for details of the list of courses.|
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or recognised institution of higher studies, preference will be given to holders of degrees in science or engineering; or
- A professional qualification equivalent to tertiary academic level, from the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers, a member institute in the British Engineering Council, etc.
Language Proficiency RequirementNon-local candidates from an institution where medium of instruction is not English have to satisfy any one of the following requirements:
- a minimum TOEFL score of at least 74 (internet-based test); or
- IELTS overall band score of 6.0; or
- a score of 450 in the new College English Test (CET6) of China.
OthersWork experience is an advantage but not essential.