Master of Science (MSc) in Business Management
Study Mode Full-time: 1 year
Tuition Fee Local students: HK$301,000/programme; Non-local students: HK$393,000/programme
Cut Off Date 01 Apr 2024
Year of Entry 2024 September
Funding Nature Self-financed
Application Start Date9 Oct 2023
Application Deadline1 Apr 2024
Programme DirectorDr WAN, Shui Ki
|Aims||The Programme aims to:
|Units Requirement||33 units|
|Core Courses||18 units|
|Required Courses||6 units|
(or Recommended Non-MScBM Electives)
|Study Curriculum||The study curriculum may change from time to time. Applicants may make reference to the programme website or the University Student Handbook for details of the list of courses.|
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or comparable institution; or
- A professional qualification deemed to be equivalent.
Language Proficiency Requirement
Applicants should possess a good command of English, both written and spoken. If English was not the medium of instruction for the first degree, applicants are required to provide evidence of good English proficiency, e.g. English standard with:
- a minimum TOEFL score of 79 (internet-based)*; or
- IELTS overall band score of 6.5*; or
- qualifications deemed to be equivalent.
*Note: Test result provided should be within two years from the date of issuance of the Admission Offer letter. TOEFL iBT Home Edition or IELTS Indicator test is not accepted.
- submit a personal statement of not more than 500 words on their motivation to study the programme, as part of the application materials;
- have a satisfactory performance in the admission interview;
- GMAT is not required but highly encouraged.
An array of MScBM scholarships and awards scheme is set up to reward outstanding students, including International Postgraduate Scholarship, MScBM Diversity Contribution Scholarship, MScBM Entrance Award and Graduation Academic Awards.