Master of Public Administration (MPA) (Approved Programme under UGC's Targeted TPg Programmes Fellowships Scheme)
Study Mode Full-time: 1 year; Part-time: 2 years
Tuition Fee HK$170,000/programme
Cut Off Date 24 Jul 2024
Year of Entry 2024 September
Funding Nature Self-financed
Application Start Date9 Oct 2023
Application Deadline5 Jun 2024 (non-local)
24 Jul 2024 (local)
Programme DirectorProf Patrick WC LAU
|Units Requirement||30 units|
|Required Courses||18 units|
|Elective Courses||12 units|
|Study Curriculum||The study curriculum may change from time to time. Applicants may make reference to the programme website or the University Student Handbook for details of the list of courses.|
Applicants should possess:
- a bachelor’s degree (in any discipline) from a recognised university or comparable institution; or
- a qualification deemed to be equivalent.
Language Proficiency Requirement
Proof of English proficiency is required for all applicants whose first degree is obtained from non-English medium institutions. These applicants must meet the following minimum requirements for English proficiency:
- an overall band score of 6.5 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS)*; or
- a TOEFL score of 79 (internet-based test)*; or
- a score of 450 in College English Test band 6 (CET-6)*.
*Note: Test result provided should be within two years from the date of issuance of the Admission Offer letter. TOEFL iBT Home Edition or IELTS Indicator test is not accepted.