Master of Arts (MA) in Global Society
Study Mode Full-time: 1 year
Tuition Fee HK$140,000/programme
Cut Off Date 24 Jul 2022
Year of Entry 2022 September
Funding Nature Self-financed
Application Start Date30 Sep 2021
Application Deadline7 Jun 2022 (non-local)
24 July 2022 (local)
Programme DirectorDr Krzysztof SLIWINSKI
The programme adopts a rolling admission policy. Applicants are advised to apply as early as possible, as applications may close earlier than the posted deadlines if all spots are filled.
|Units Requirement||27 units|
|Programme Required Courses||12 units|
|Concentration Required Courses||9 units|
|Elective Courses||6 units|
|Study Curriculum||The study curriculum may change from time to time. Applicants may make reference to the programme website or the University Student Handbook for details of the list of courses.|
Applicants should possess:
- a bachelor’s degree (in any discipline) from a recognised university or comparable institution; or
- a qualification deemed to be equivalent.
Language Proficiency Requirement
Proof of English proficiency is required for all applicants whose first degree is obtained from non-English medium institutions. These applicants must meet the following minimum requirements for English proficiency:
- an overall band score of 6.5 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or
- a TOEFL score of 79 (internet-based test); or
- a score of 480 in College English Test band 6 (CET-6).