Master of Science (MSc) in Strategic Human Resources Management
School of Business
Study Mode Part-time: 2 years
Tuition Fee HK$198,000/programme
Cut Off Date 30 Apr 2019
Year of Entry 2019 September
Application Deadline30 Apr 2019
Programme DirectorDr Alicia LEUNG
The Programme aims to prepare graduates to:
|Units Requirement||30 units|
|Required Courses||24 units|
|Elective Courses||3 units|
|Study Curriculum||The study curriculum may change from time to time. Applicants may make reference to the programme website or the University Student Handbook 2018/19 for details of the list of courses.|
- A good first degree or equivalent, in any discipline, from a recognised university; or
- A postgraduate diploma in Human Resources Management from a recognised education institution; or
- A qualification deemed to be equivalent.
Language Proficiency Requirement*Applicants graduated from an institution where the medium of instruction is not English must achieve the following English proficiency requirement:
- TOEFL: normally not lower than 550 (paper-based) or 79 (internet-based); or
- IELTS: normally overall band score not lower than 6.5; or
- CET-6: normally not lower than a score of 450; or
- Other equivalent qualifications.
Others*Applicants usually have a minimum of five years of management/professional experience.
*Subject to change
Two academic awards are set up (a) to encourage our HKBU alumni to pursue advanced professional education and (b) to motivate MScSHRM students to strive for academic excellence:
(a) The HKBU Alumni Entrance Award is worth HK$10,000 and two awards are available. Students need to be HKBU undergraduate alumni and to have attained an upper second class honours degree.
(b) The Graduation Academic Award is designed to reward those who have attained excellent scholastic performance in their MScSHRM studies. It is worth HK$10,000 and will be given to three students who have obtained the highest GPA provided that their cumulative GPA is no less than 3.40, with no repeated courses and no course grade below B-.
- The above information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice. Hong Kong Baptist University reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in case of any dispute.
- Please note that a non-refundable admission confirmation fee, including the first instalment of tuition fee plus other administrative fees must be paid upon acceptance of the admission offer.