Master of Science (MSc) in Green Technology (Energy) (Approved Programme under UGC's Targeted TPg Programmes Fellowships Scheme)
Faculty of Science
Study Mode Full-time: 1 year; Part-time: 2 years
Tuition Fee HK$145,000/programme
Cut Off Date 24 Jul 2024
Year of Entry 2024 September
Application Start Date 9 Oct 2023
Application Deadline 5 Jun 2024 (non-local)
24 Jul 2024 (local)
Programme DirectorDr HU Qian
|Units Requirement||30 units|
|Required Courses||12 units|
|Elective Courses||12 units|
|Study Curriculum||The study curriculum may change from time to time. Applicants may make reference to the programme website or the University Student Handbook for details of the list of courses.|
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or recognised institution of higher studies, preference will be given to holders of degrees in science or engineering; or
- A professional qualification equivalent to tertiary academic level, from the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers, a member institute in the British Engineering Council, etc.
Language Proficiency RequirementNon-local candidates from an institution where medium of instruction is not English have to satisfy any one of the following requirements:
- a minimum TOEFL score of at least 74 (internet-based test)*; or
- IELTS overall band score of 6.0*; or
- a score of 450 in the new College English Test (CET6) of China*.
*Note: Test result provided should be within two years from the date of issuance of the Admission Offer letter. TOEFL iBT Home Edition or IELTS Indicator test is not accepted.
OthersWork experience is an advantage but not essential.
- The above information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice. Hong Kong Baptist University reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in case of any dispute.
- Please note that a non-refundable admission confirmation fee, including the first instalment of tuition fee plus other administrative fees must be paid upon acceptance of the admission offer.