Master of Science (MSc) in Environmental and Public Health Management (Approved Programme under UGC's Targeted TPg Programmes Fellowships Scheme)
Faculty of Science
Study Mode Full-time: 1 year; Part-time: 2 years
Tuition Fee HK$109,000/programme
Cut Off Date 24 Jul 2022
Year of Entry2022 September
Funding Nature Self-financed
Application Start Date30 Sep 2021
Application Deadline1 May 2022 (full-time)
24 July 2022 (part-time)
Programme DirectorDr CHUNG Shan Shan
|Units Requirement||27 units|
|Required Courses||6 units|
|Elective Courses||15 units|
|Study Curriculum||The study curriculum may change from time to time. Applicants may make reference to the programme website or the University Student Handbook for details of the list of courses.|
Applicants should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or comparable institution in any discipline; or
- A higher diploma with at least 5 years’ relevant working experience after graduation; or
- A qualification deemed to be equivalent.
Language Proficiency RequirementIf the medium of instruction for the undergraduate study of the applicant was not English, then the applicant is expected to demonstrate his/her English proficiency by fulfilling either one of the following:
- a TOEFL score of at least 79 (Internet-based test); or
- an IELTS score of at least 6.5 (academic); or
- a new College English Test (CET-6) of China score of at least 450.
OthersApplicants with an IELTS score of 6.0 or a TOEFL score of at 74 (Internet-based test) may also apply, and will be required to satisfactorily complete an English enhancement course offered by the University if admitted.
Students must fulfill all the academic requirements and earn adequate units for graduation. No unit will be awarded to those students who only attend courses without completing examinations.
Furthermore, students may only retain units earned for a maximum of 5 years after which the course must be repeated in order to gain a final degree.
- The above information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice. Hong Kong Baptist University reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in case of any dispute.
- Please note that a non-refundable admission confirmation fee, including the first instalment of tuition fee plus other administrative fees must be paid upon acceptance of the admission offer.