Master of Science (MSc) in Business Management
School of Business
Study Mode Full-time: 1 year
Tuition Fee Local students: HK$198,000/programme; Non-local students: HK$258,000/programme
Cut Off Date 31 Jan 2020
Year of Entry 2020 September
Funding Nature Self-financed
Application Deadline31 Jan 2020
Programme DirectorProf HUANG Xu
|Aims||The Programme aims to:
|Units Requirement||33 units|
|Core Courses||18 units|
|Required Courses||6 units|
(or Recommended Non-MScBM Electives)
|Study Curriculum||The study curriculum may change from time to time. Applicants may make reference to the programme website or the University Student Handbook 2019/20 for details of the list of courses.|
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or comparable institution; or
- A professional qualification deemed to be equivalent.
Language Proficiency Requirement
Applicants should possess a good command of English, both written and spoken. If English was not the medium of instruction for the first degree, applicants are required to provide evidence of good English proficiency, e.g. English standard with:
- a minimum TOEFL score of 79 (internet-based); or
- IELTS overall band score of 6.5; or
- qualifications deemed to be equivalent.
- submit a personal statement of not more than 500 words on their motivation to study the programme, as part of the application materials;
- have a satisfactory performance in the admission interview;
- GMAT is not required but highly encouraged.
An array of MScBM scholarships and awards scheme is set up to reward outstanding students, including International Postgraduate Scholarship, MScBM Diversity Contribution Scholarship, MScBM Entrance Award and Graduation Academic Awards.
- The above information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice. Hong Kong Baptist University reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in case of any dispute.
- Please note that a non-refundable admission confirmation fee, including the first instalment of tuition fee plus other administrative fees must be paid upon acceptance of the admission offer.