Master of Science (MSc) in Business Management
School of Business
Study Mode Full-time: 1 year
Tuition Fee HK$238,000/programme
Cut Off Date 30 Apr 2019
Year of Entry 2019 September
Funding Nature Self-financed
Application Deadline30 Apr 2019
Programme DirectorProf HUANG Xu
|Aims||The Programme aims to:
|Units Requirement||33 units|
|Core Courses||27 units|
(or Recommended Non-MScBM Electives)
|Study Curriculum||The study curriculum may change from time to time. Applicants may make reference to the programme website or the University Student Handbook 2018/19 for details of the list of courses.|
- A bachelor’s degreeR1 from a recognised university or comparable institution; or
- A professional qualification deemed to be equivalent.
Language Proficiency Requirement
Applicants should possess a good command of English, both written and spoken. If English was not the medium of instruction for the first degree, applicants are required to provide evidence of good English proficiency, e.g. English standard with:
- a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based)/79 (internet-based); or
- IELTS overall band score of 6.5; or
- qualifications deemed to be equivalent.
- submit a personal statement of not more than 500 words on their motivation to study the programme, as part of the application materials;
- have a satisfactory performance in the admission interview;
- GMAT is not required but highly encouraged.
R1All new students who do not have a first degree in business are required to attend a one-week bridging programme dealing with business fundamentals in late August 2019. Further details will be provided to new students along with the joining instructions. No additional course fee is payable for this bridging programme.
An array of MScBM scholarships and awards scheme is set up to reward outstanding students, including International Postgraduate Scholarship, MScBM Diversity Contribution Scholarship, MScBM Entrance Award and Graduation Academic Awards.
- The above information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice. Hong Kong Baptist University reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in case of any dispute.
- Please note that a non-refundable admission confirmation fee, including the first instalment of tuition fee plus other administrative fees must be paid upon acceptance of the admission offer.