Master of Human Resources Management (MHRM)
School of Business
Study Mode Full-time: 1 year; Part-time: 2 years
Tuition Fee HK$152,000/programme
Cut Off Date 30 Apr 2019
Year of Entry 2019 September
Funding Nature Self-financed
Application Deadline Full-time: 29 Mar 2019
Part-time: 30 Apr 2019
Programme DirectorDr Jamie CHEUNG
Upon completion of the programme, graduates will possess:
|Units Requirement||30 units|
|Required Courses||24 units|
|Elective Courses||6 units|
|Study Curriculum||The study curriculum may change from time to time. Applicants may make reference to the programme website or the University Student Handbook 2018/19 for details of the list of courses.|
- A recognised bachelor’s degree or an equivalent professional qualification (with no work experience requirement); or
- A recognised diploma plus a minimum of four years of work experience.
Language Proficiency RequirementIf English was not the medium of instruction for the first degree, applicants must meet the English language requirement as stipulated below:
- TOEFL: not lower than 550 (paper-based), or 79 (internet-based); or
- IELTS (Academic): overall band score not lower than 6.5.
Two academic awards are set up (a) to motivate MHRM students to strive for academic excellence and (b) to encourage our HKBU alumni to pursue advanced professional education:
(a) The Graduation Academic Award is designed to reward those who have attained excellent scholastic performance in their MHRM studies. It is worth HK$8,000 and will be given to three students who have obtained the highest GPA provided that their cumulative GPA is no less than 3.40, with no repeated courses and no course grade below B-.
(b) The HKBU Alumni Entrance Award is worth HK$8,000 and two awards are available. Students need to be HKBU undergraduate alumni and to have attained an upper second class honours degree.
- The above information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice. Hong Kong Baptist University reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in case of any dispute.
- Please note that a non-refundable admission confirmation fee, including the first instalment of tuition fee plus other administrative fees must be paid upon acceptance of the admission offer.