Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Film, Television and Digital Media
School of Communication
Study Mode Full-time: 3 years
Tuition Fee HK$270,000/programme (subject to change)
Cut Off Date 31 Jan 2019
Year of Entry 2019 September
Funding Nature Self-financed
Application Deadline 31 Jan 2019
Programme DirectorMr WAN Man Kit Derek
|Selection Process||Application result will be reflected in the application status in the online application system.|
|Units Requirement||66 units|
|Required Courses*||39 units|
|Elective Courses*||27 units|
* Subject to the Senate Approval
|Study Curriculum||The study curriculum may change from time to time. Applicants may make reference to the programme website or the University Student Handbook 2018/19 for details of the list of courses.|
Applicants should possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university.
Language Proficiency Requirement
Applicants should possess a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based test) or 79 (internet-based test); or a minimum IELTS of 6.5 as an alternative to the TOEFL score.
- This requirement is only applicable to students originating from countries/institutions where English is not the major medium of instruction.
- Students with relevant talent but a lower English standard (i.e., an IELTS band score of 6.0 or equivalent) would be considered for admission on the condition that the students have to satisfactorily complete an English enhancement course arranged by the programme.
Applicants should possess strong evidence of academic aptitude and strong interest in creative activities.
- The above information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice. Hong Kong Baptist University reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in case of any dispute.
- Please note that a non-refundable admission confirmation fee, including the first instalment of tuition fee plus other administrative fees must be paid upon acceptance of the admission offer.