Master of Chinese Medicine (MCM)
School of Chinese Medicine
Study Mode Full-time: 1 year; Part-time: 2 years
Tuition Fee HK$130,000/programme
Cut Off Date 30 Apr 2020
Year of Entry 2020 September
Funding Nature Self-financed
Application Start Date15 Nov 2019
Application DeadlineFull-time: 29 Feb 2020
Part-time: 30 Apr 2020
Programme DirectorProf LI Min
Programme Office (852) 3411 email@example.com http://scm.hkbu.edu.hk/tc/education/taught_postgraduate_programmes/
|Units Requirement||32 units|
|Common Courses||11 units|
|Concentration Courses||21 units|
|Study Curriculum||The study curriculum may change from time to time. Applicants may make reference to the programme website or the University Student Handbook 2019/20 for details of the list of courses.|
- A bachelor of Chinese Medicine or Pharmacy in Chinese Medicine degree; or
- Equivalent qualifications in Chinese medicine or Chinese pharmacy; or
- Be registered Chinese medicine practitioners in Hong Kong who have passed the Hong Kong Chinese Medicine Practitioners Licensing Examination; or
- Be registered Chinese medicine practitioners in Hong Kong with provision of training certificate in Chinese medicine or relevant disciplines and passed the admission assessment to be conducted by the School of Chinese Medicine, HKBU.
Applicants with qualifications listed in (2), (3) or (4) above may be required to pass an assessment conducted by the Programme Management Committee.
Language Proficiency Requirement
Applicants must have:
- obtained a bachelor's degree with Chinese language as the primary medium of instruction in the major courses; or
- obtained Grade E or above in Chinese Language and Culture in the Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination; or
- obtained Level 3 or above in Chinese Language in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSE); or
- passed the Chinese language test arranged by the School of Chinese Medicine, HKBU.
- The above information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice. Hong Kong Baptist University reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in case of any dispute.
- Please note that a non-refundable admission confirmation fee, including the first instalment of tuition fee plus other administrative fees must be paid upon acceptance of the admission offer.