Master of Arts (MA) in Producing for Film, Television and New Media
School of Communication
Study Mode Full-time: 1 year
Tuition Fee HK$145,000/programme
Cut Off Date 26 Jul 2021
Year of Entry 2021 September
Funding Nature Self-financed
Application Start Date16 Nov 2020
Application Deadline7 June 2021 (non-local)
26 Jul 2021 (local)
Programme DirectorMr YING Liang
|Selection Process||Application result will be reflected in the application status in the online application system.|
|Units Requirement||27 units|
|Required Courses||15 units|
|Elective Courses||12 units|
|Study Curriculum||The study curriculum may change from time to time. Applicants may make reference to the programme website or the University Student Handbook for details of the list of courses.|
Applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university or comparable institution.
Language Proficiency Requirement
Applicants whose first degree is obtained from an institution where the medium of instruction is not English should fulfill the following minimum English proficiency requirement:
- TOEFL score of 79 (internet-based test); or
- overall band score of 6.5 in IELTS.
Applicants have to submit:
- A 500-word paper outlining the applicant's interests, and present knowledge/understanding of the field of the study; and
- If and where relevant: an example of the applicant's publications or other documented research output, if any.
- The above information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice. Hong Kong Baptist University reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in case of any dispute.
- Please note that a non-refundable admission confirmation fee, including the first instalment of tuition fee plus other administrative fees must be paid upon acceptance of the admission offer.