Master of Arts (MA) in Music (Approved Programme under UGC's Targeted TPg Programmes Fellowships Scheme)
Faculty of Arts
Study Mode Full-time: 1 year; Part-time: 2 years
Tuition Fee HK$108,000/programme
Cut Off Date 07 Jun 2022
Year of Entry 2022 September
Funding Nature Self-financed
Application Start Date4 Jan 2022
Application Deadline7 Jun 2022
Programme DirectorProf. David CHUNG
|Units Requirement||30 units *|
|Required Courses||9 units|
|Elective Courses||21 units|
* The units required for obtaining the Master of Arts (MA) in Music degree may adjust to 27/30 units, subject to the approval of the relevant University's Committees.
|Study Curriculum||The study curriculum may change from time to time. Applicants may make reference to the programme website or the University Student Handbook for details of the list of courses.|
Applicants should possess:
- a bachelor’s degree in music with at least second class honours from a recognised university or comparable institution; or
- qualifications deemed to be equivalent.
Language Proficiency Requirement
Non-local applicants whose bachelor’s degree was awarded by an institution/university where the medium of instruction was not English, are required to fulfill the English Language Requirements of an overall band score of 6 or above in IELTS, or 74 (internet-based) in TOEFL.
- The above information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice. Hong Kong Baptist University reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in case of any dispute.
- Please note that a non-refundable admission confirmation fee, including the first instalment of tuition fee plus other administrative fees must be paid upon acceptance of the admission offer.