Master of Arts (MA) in Chinese Literature, Language and Culture
Faculty of Arts
Study Mode Full-time: 1 year; Part-time: 2 years
Tuition Fee HK$108,000/programme
Cut Off Date 03 May 2022
Year of Entry 2022 September
Funding Nature Self-financed
Application Start Date16 Nov 2021
Application Deadline3 May 2022
Programme DirectorProf Timothy Wai Keung CHAN
|Interpreting Stream||27 units|
|Required Courses||9 units|
|Elective Courses||18 units|
|Study Curriculum||The study curriculum may change from time to time. Applicants may make reference to the programme website or the University Student Handbook for details of the list of courses.|
Applicants should possess:
- a bachelor’s degree with second class honours or above in Chinese or related disciplines (mass media, humanities, cultural studies and education) from a recognised university or comparable institution; or
- a general degree plus relevant working experience; or
- an equivalent qualification.
Four scholarships of HK$42,000 each are awarded annually to students who have outstanding academic performance.
- The above information is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice. Hong Kong Baptist University reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in case of any dispute.
- Please note that a non-refundable admission confirmation fee, including the first instalment of tuition fee plus other administrative fees must be paid upon acceptance of the admission offer.